House Fire Caused by Pool Pump in Lugoff SC
The last thing any of us would think is that a pool pump could actually cause a house fire. It's unfortunate, but that is the sad case for a family in Lugoff, South Carolina. SERVPRO was able to immediately perform a Board-Up to protect the property. One the ok was given, we immediately began the process of a content pack out, which entailed going through all the contents to save what would be savable. 24/7/365 SERVPRO is prepared to not just meet your needs, but exceed your expectations.