If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (803) 475-7500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold is Identified and Treated by SERVPRO Technicians

You wake up, you notice spots on the ceiling, and opening the shades, you see the telltale signs of mold there as well. Mold can be caused by too much moisture in the air, or on surfaces.  Use the ceiling fan in your bathroom, and keep the furniture away from the walls so there is an airflow allowing the walls and furniture to breathe.

 At SERVPRO our technicians are trained to find and treat the mold once it has been identified.  

We treat each as if it is our own family that has been affected.  We want you to know your family is safe in the environment that you rest your head. We will have you back to "Like it never even happened."